Thursday, January 16, 2014

Portfolio Questions:

1. What was your favorite part?

-My favorite part of the portfolio was making a timeline on a famous Hispanic person. The person I received was Rosie the Riveter. I was surprised to find out Rosie the Riveter was not a specific person, she was an icon for women to help out with the war, by working in factories and other jobs that were originally for men. So in reality I researched on Josephine Ledesma, one of the six million "Rosies". I was proud to find out that there were Hispanic Rosies slowly making a change in history along with the other Rosies. Making a prezi for my timeline was very entertaining to do. I think it was the best project I have every done, because I leaned so much about my person and I got to be really creative on it. 
Link of prezi presentation: 
http://prezi.com/xilfzr4kjpmm/rosie-the-riveter/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

 2. What was most challenging?

-I believe that all the grammar tests were the most challenging to do because, I would get very mixed up on all the different tenses, so when it was the day of the exam it seem a lot harder than it really was. Also knowing where to put accents where challenging for me, because there are no rules where to put accents.  My goal is to get my tenses figured out and work on when to apply accents. In order to accomplish this I will have to devote time into learning grammar and accents. A good way to practice them is to find websites that have practice sheets and quizzes. If I focus and commit to this, I will hopefully be able to master my grammar and accents.

3. How could you make your portfolio better?

-In order to make my portfolio better, I should organize my papers and buy a new folder. I will also number my papers in the order of the table of contacts, so that way it can be easier for me to put them into my folder. Hole punching my papers will the process of putting them in my folder much easier and it will make sure nothing will fall out.      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment