Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Final Blog Assignment
This is the first time that any of my classes have done an activity in the library. Creating a blog was a fun experience for me. I enjoyed learning many new things like how to embed images, creating voicethreads, and much more. My favorite activity was creating a voki. It was interesting trying to find an avatar that looked somewhat like me and adding my voice to it. I also liked creating a quizlet, it made learning new vocab words easier and more exciting. The most difficult part of the blog, was the fifa posting. Since I know very little about soccer, it was hard to talk about the event. I believe that I will be continuing with this blog, since I plan to continue taking spanish. I am excited to post about the new things I will be learning and my experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment